Day 14: Friday, July 19.


Day 14: Friday, July 19.

Today was a long morning, after eating breakfast we got ready to do inventory. We clean up our tents and organize everything. Everything is coming to an end; at the beginning I wasn’t sure if It was going to be fun. I was doubting myself whether I should’ve come to this trip. I’m happy I did; it was an amazing experience. I met a lot of people who work on keeping this world safe not only for us but for animals. I’m very glad for each and one of them I met. Hopefully someday I get to do what they do to keep this world safe. It’s going to be a long way back to Heritage University, but I will enjoy the scenery’s that this world has to offer. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Thursday, July 18.

Day 1: Saturday, July 6

Day 5: Wednesday, July 10.