Day 3: Monday, July 8.


Day 3: Monday July 8.


    My day started with breakfast, having chocolate chip cookies pancakes really started my day on the right foot. After breakfast we took off to potato hill. From a distance hiking potato hill looks easy. I didn’t realize that I haven’t done much exercise in the past months and climbing potato hill was very difficult, but that didn’t stop me from reaching the top. Once I reached the top of potato hill it felt like a big accomplishment. Coming down from the hill was much easier. In our way up the mountain we were instructed to pick up different types of plants or flowers. I was surprised by how many different species of plants surround us, even in a small area. Everything was fun and challenging except for the mosquitos. They always bite me when I least expect it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Thursday, July 18.

Day 1: Saturday, July 6

Day 12: Wednesday, July 17.