Day 13: Thursday, July 18.


Day 13: Thursday, July 18.

   It was a long morning for me today. We had to pack everything up to go the beach. Our group decided to go to the beach for our last trip in this amazing adventure. I didn’t appose to that since I have never been to the beach. I couldn’t wait to arrive. When we got there my expectations didn’t disappoint me. The beach is beautiful. After we ate dinner I couldn’t wait for the sunset. Just like in the movies the sundown was amazing. At night before going to sleep we did the circle. Everybody had the chance to talk about how they felt during the trip. I’m just happy to have had this amazing opportunity. Also, I’m very thankful for my classmate for making me feel part of the group.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1: Saturday, July 6

Day 5: Wednesday, July 10.