Day 7: Friday, July 12.


Day 7: Friday, July 12.


    Today it’s my birthday and wasn’t expecting for my classmates to visit my tent at midnight and sing-wish me a happy birthday. It made my night. In the morning after eating breakfast we headed to Lava Butte a 7000-year-old coder come volcano in the edge of New Berry Volcano. Lava Butte has an elevation of 5020. When Butte erupted it’s lava flow travel six miles down hill. The view from the top of Butte was stunning, you could see the landscape that surrounds, including the trail where the lava travel downhill it’s stunning. At the end of the night my classmates surprised me with some brownies with birthday candles on top that shaped the number twenty six. I really appreciate what they did for my birthday. I will cherish this moment as long as I life.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Thursday, July 18.

Day 1: Saturday, July 6

Day 12: Wednesday, July 17.